Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hannah's Wedding!

Remember that wedding I keep mentioning?  Well, this weekend it finally arrived!  The hubby and I headed to the north carolina mountains, to a small town called cashiers where Hannah and found the most gorgeous wedding venue.  A tree farm turned wedding locale on the off season.  Sawyer Family Farmstead certainly did not disappoint.

{I was in awe of the jaw dropping view}


{Michael and Piper bonded while we all rehearsed.  Piper even ran around for a while with the farms mascot, an adorable scottish terrier--Piper may need one of her own!}
{Rehearsal Dinner at the High Hampton Inn}


{Hannah truly spoiled her bridesmaids!  Holy COW what nice gifts}

{I may never take this off}

{About to walk down the aisle!}


{Stunning table decor}


{relaxing sunday morning at our cabin, it was so gorgeous there, we all loved it!}




All in all it was a lovely weekend.  Hannah put so much thought into every single detail.  I've honestly never seen anyone execute a specific wedding vision this well!  I can't wait to see her wedding photos and will definitely have to share some of those here.  She did a wonderful job and I wish them the absolute best in their marriage!

Oh and before I go, I'll share a quick exert from the toast I gave them that served as a great reminder for me as well:

Hannah and Jesse, don’t go to bed angry.  Life is way too short, stay up, fight it out, kiss and make up.  Waking up the next day refreshed, barely remembering why you fought is far better.

Jesse, make sure you tell Hannah how beautiful and loved she is each and every day, she will never get tired of hearing it.  Cherish her, and make her feel taken care of.

Hannah, be sure to always tell Jesse that you believe in him, that you are proud of him, and that he can do anything he sets his mind to.  You cannot tell him that enough!

Now, everyone if you would be so kind as to raise your glass with me—

Hannah and Jesse—I want to end with a quote from one of my all time favorite authors C.S. Lewis:
“Now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the great story no one on earth has ever read.  Which goes forever: in which every chapter is better than before.” 

Nothing better than a wedding weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs