Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday!

I'm pumped that this link up is back!  I always love this one, it's so fun to see what everyone is loving lately!  For me it's mostly fun new fall items!  I just love how you get to enjoy new things each season.



First up is red wine.  In the summer I switch to chardonnay and beer, even though red wine has my heart.  I just prefer it once the air begins to cool off.  Pinot Noir especially is my latest obsession.  This particular Pinot, from Hob Nob is so delicious and a great price at 11.99 for an every day drinker!  I can't get enough.


A lot of pumpkin happens around our house during the fall.  I counted 8 different pumpkin flavored items from my last trader joes trip!  The hubs and I have been loving these tasty bagels.


This week we had a truly noteworthy meal at Ilios Noche to celebrate my mother in laws birthday.  The salmon and great white beans were amazingly delicious--I've been day dreaming about it all week!


I know I mentioned my bridesmaid gift from Hannah already, however I have been LOVING it all week!  It looks great with jeans and a t-shirt as well as with a dress!  I know I'll be enjoying this for years to come!


I wasn't kidding about the pumpkin.  This stuff is the bomb.com.  So delicious, and has been a great substitute for the chai lattes I love to get from starbucks!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs