Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Five & Happy Halloween!

Halloween on a Friday?  Does it get any better?  Halloween has always been a holiday I've loved.  I have such fond childhood memories of halloween, of my dad dressing up as dracula, of hay rides, of fun neighborhood parties.  I just love it and it makes it feel like fall is seriously here!  

{ONE} Date Night at: Treehouse Whiskey and Fork
One thing Michael and I are all about is our date nights!  We figure that eventually these times together won't be anywhere near as easy to make happen, so we are taking full advantage of our free evenings while we have them (before we start adding to our clan).  How cool is this interior?  It felt so neat with the twinkle lights and all the wood elements!!  The food was really yummy and it was a great spot to watch the first half of last nights Panthers game.  Too bad the game didn't have a better ending.  But that first Hornets game sure was spectacular!  Anybody a fan?  We are pretty obsessed!

(so blurry due to the dim lighting)

(they do a lot of whiskey and bourbon cocktails, the hubs was so pleased that I actually liked mine since he is so into bourbon!)

{TWO} This Guy Right Here.
Man, this dude I'm married to is awesome.  He is seriously the best husband and friend a girl could ask for.  I'm constantly amazed by his thoughtfulness and patience with me.  He brought the munchkin I look after a hugo stuffed animal yesterday, holey moley it was the sweetest!  Just love him!

{THREE} Hand knitted headband!
My sweet and talented friend knitted me this headband!  How cool is that?  It's super warm and cozy!

{FOUR} Camille Wineglass from Crate & Barrel

This past weekend after arriving in the mountains Michael asked me if I wanted a glass of wine.  He then came out with the wine in these wineglasses featured on scandal that I've mentioned loving!  I was so surprised that he did that!  He is seriously the sweetest thing...

{FIVE} HALLOWEEN!
I just realized that this is Michael and I's SEVENTH Halloween together.  My goodness the time sure does fly.  I found a few oldschool college halloween shots that made me feel nostalgic!  I think tonights Halloween will be low key, with good wine and a movie.  Fine by me!




5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from link up :) Absolutely love those wine glasses (I'm a sucker for drinkwear... I know that's weird)

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am so the same way I love drink Wear!

      Delete
  2. Hornets fan here!! And yes, the game was amazing & so glad we won!! And is this Treehouse restaurant in Charlotte?? I love trying out new places so let me know :)

    Kristina
    www.medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay a hornets fan! And yes it is in the southpark area right behind the new Baku resteraunt!!

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs