Monday, November 3, 2014

A Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was low key and simple--just what I needed!  Last week I felt so completely beyond exhausted every single day and lived off toast and la croix--ugh!  So I just wanted to take it easy and that's just what we did!

Delaney celebrated her first Halloween!  She was DANICA PATRICK!  How stinking cute was that? It's possible to be pretty darn original with Halloween costumes even in this age of Annas and Elsas!

(I whipped up my favorite Halloween treat--mummy dogs!!)

(We also all clearly need Halloween themed puppy chow!)

My saturday morning consisted of lots of furry snuggles!

Then we popped over to Terrace Cafe in southpark for their delicious red velvet waffle!  I was so thrilled I could eat a normal meal and this waffle is seriously the BOMB.  Man, I could eat one every day!


Sunday I had enough energy to walk around the mall for a bit and grabbed two new seasonal candles at Bath and Body Works.  This year I'm feeling seriously excited about the holiday festivities!  I don't know what it is!!   Anyone else already in the mood for Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs