Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas and Birthday Wish List!

Linking up with A Liz Adventures for these are a few of my favorite things!

My Wish List:
These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

This year as I was thinking about my wish list I realized that most everything I want is pretty practical!  I've also got my birthday to think of (on the 12th).  Mostly I've just told my family I'm a big fan of lululemon for work... pretty easy!

1.) The adorable Fluffy Vest from lululemon would be great for chilly morning walks layered over a longsleeve shirt or top.  I've always wanted a puffy vest but with a short torso I haven't found one that didn't look silly on me.  Perhaps this one will be better?
2.)  Think Fast Pullover I think this looks adorable in both pink and gray and would be a great light weight layer!  
3.) Radiance Top I think the radiance top is super cute and unique and a great layering piece.  It would even look good with jeans!!



4.) Stacey Wallet I've had this wallet (in gold) for over two years and it has seen better days!  I love the style though!  I'm thinking a fun bold color would be great!



5.) Vinyasa Scarf I LOVE this and recently picked it up for a friend.  You can style it 10 different ways!  Santa,  can I have one too?!



6.) iPhone Case Since getting my latest iphone I have had such a boring case (just what they had at the time).  I miss having a cute kate spade case!!

What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs