Thursday, July 16, 2015

8 Months Pregnant!!

{30 Weeks}

{31 Weeks}
{Over the 4th of July weekend in Wilmington}




How Far Along? 32 weeks (he could be here in 8 weeks or LESS!!)

Size of Baby: A Squash, 17 inches and since he is big I am estimating 4 pounds.

Gender: William Baker Mazhari!

Weight Gain:  A whopping 35 pounds...

Maternity Clothes: All the time.  I'm getting tired of growing out of maternity clothes actually!  I retired two more dresses this weekend and a few tanks and my options are pretty limited at this point.  Thankfully however, after trying on probably 30 dresses I finally found the ONE for our baby shower this weekend!

Nursery:  Almost done!  We have the crib, the changing table (which has been organized and filled with the essentials) the dresser (also organized) and the rug.  Just awaiting our rocker, need to get black out curtains and a few more art items.

Movement:  All day every day!  I love feeling his little feet sticking out my right side.  Sometimes he wakes me up with all his wiggles but I don't mind, I love knowing he's doing well.

Symptoms:  Definitely feeling some swelling, and I have mastered the preggo waddle at this point.  Heartburn continues!

Belly Button in or out?  At this point it's pretty much flat.

Wedding Rings on or off?  Off... so sad about this.  With 8 weeks left to go I didn't want to look like an unwed mother and found a simple little band to get me through the next few months.  I'll be missing my sparklers but my fingers are literally a full size bigger and I was getting terrified of them being cut off.

Sleep: Not great.  Pregnancy insomnia has set in.  I miss feeling well rested.

Cravings:  Sugar cookies and milk.

What I Miss:  I definitely miss wine.  While I will on occasion allow myself a half glass with dinner, it's not at all the same as relaxing with friends over drinks.  It can be tough to socialize with friends and everyone is loosening up and enjoying wine and all I get to enjoy are a few sips... But it's worth it and I'm in the home stretch! 

Best Moment This Week:  The last few weeks have been wonderful!   Wilmington was great over the 4th of July and we had our family shower!  So much fun!



Looking Forward To: Our baby shower this weekend!  I am so excited to celebrate William with family and friends.  I'm also so thankful to dear friends for making this party a possibility.  We can't wait!!  Other than that I am constantly day dreaming about our little boy!  Hoping the next two months FLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs