Friday, May 30, 2014

Life Lately

It's been a few weeks since I've posted.  Life has just been busy...  And, to be real, I wasn't feeling like blogging.  I've had a funky few weeks for varied and surprising reasons and I am not one to pretend all things are perfect when they are not.  This has been one trying year for us and at times it just can really weigh you down.  But, we had a really good and relaxing weekend and started to vibe well again (it's tough when you're always stressed to vibe).  For that I am very thankful.

So just a few life moments to share.

 
This was taken the precious weekend at my cousin's wedding!  Michael and I were dressed to the nines in threads we borrowed from Jill and Chris!  Lucky us.  Those balenciaga shoes may not of been comfy but boy did I feel cool!

 
This Pup was pretty excited to celebrate Memorial Day weekend with a BBQ at Lauren and Evans (it was so freaking delicious!!). Lauren got the pups some adorable patriotic stuff and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a photo of the two of them!

 
Hanging out in uptown with our friends Carl and Caitlin who just got a place up there!  Was super cool to walk to a rooftop bar for an after dinner drink.


Piper, Michael, and I hung out by the pool
And chilled out yesterday.  We had an easy simple day grilling at home and watching the bachelorette after dinner.  Sometimes simple is all you want.

I feel like I try to fit a TON of cleaning, errands, and organizing in on the weekends and it wears me out!  All in all it was nice and relaxing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs