Friday, May 9, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Mother's Day weekend folks!  Linking up again with Liz for my Friday Five!  If anything I love how these posts help me remember my weeks better!


{One} being more social and mid week dinner date with my bestie Lauren!

This week I did more.  I did yoga twice, I ate out twice.  I was just more social and it rocked.  Best of all, Lauren and I grabbed dinner at a fave spot mid week at Zio!  Over wine and Italiano we chatted and had a great time (as always).  I'm not sure what I did to deserve such a great friend but boy am I so thankful.  Very few people make me feel as happy and at peace as she does--she also has a great perspective on life and gives the best advice.  Lauren, I love you like a sister!!

{Two} an unexpected sweet surprise 


This card and pedicure gift certificate was the sweetest and most unexpected surprise from the grandma of the munchkin I nanny.  I totally teared up!

{Three} Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer

This beer is seriously so refreshing and delicious!  I am completely obsessed.  It's not a girly fruity beer--it's just delicious and perfect for warmer weather!

{BBQ!!!} 

Tomorrow our friends Heather and Matt are breaking in their new backyard with a fun BBQ with a great group of friends!  I can't wait!  I'm bringing that hell or high watermelon to share with Lauren!  Just can't wait to be outside and loving life with some of my favorite people.

{Mothers Day}

I have a new appreciation for moms (especially mine) this year.


This little cutie pie has taught me a lot--and shown me how not easy the life of a mom is.  She's also a total joy and I love her like she's my own.  

Happy Friday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs