Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday! It's been a few weeks

I haven't had tons to post about lately but am happy to link up with Liz again for my five!


{ONE} Noda Brewery Cavu


I've become such a beer girl lately!  I spotted this at whole foods and was super psyched noda had a new brew!  It's light and perfect for summer and the can is super cute I think!  Noda Brewery is a local brewery here in Charlotte.  Their IPA "hop drop and roll" has won tons of awards and is the top rated ipa in the country.

{TWO} Piper's Patriotic Accessories 


Thanks to auntie Lauren Piper was decked out!  We had to snap a few photos of her cuteness!

{THREE} Havianas

I picked up a couple pairs at J Crew and am in love.  So comfy, so much better than old navy flip flops.  I'm ready for more colors!

{FOUR} Laughter

On a philosophical note... I've lately learned how important it is to laugh, to joke, to smile, and to feel happy around the people you choose to be with.  We all need friends that can make us laugh daily.  You find yourself becoming funnier--flirtier...it's a far better way to interact with the world.


{FIVE} feeling good

And on a similar note... I've also learned the importance of feeling good about yourself.  We all need compliments, we all need to feel attractive.  It helps us feel confident and who doesn't want to feel confident?  I had definitely forgotten how to just enjoy feeling good.  Now, from yoga, and some good influences in my life I've noticed how much it helps me.  I can be so much happier all day long now--and more energetic.  My advice is to give yourself a little attention.  Find a work out you enjoy, get your nails done, buy a new outfit.  Just don't forget yourself.


Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs