Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Reflections and Memories

Today is a lovely day in the Mazhari household, not only is it Palm Sunday but it's also Masters Sunday!  Excited to watch Bubba and Spieth Tee off soon!


I didn't get to go this year, but this husband is well trained.  He picked up this gorgeous dogwood bracelet for me and brought back my favorite sandwich!! Too bad they were all sold out of pup collars!

However, I was reflecting after church on what this weekend was like six years ago when Michael and I met!  I wanted to share a bit about that, as well as some pre-wedding celebrations and I'll post about our wedding closer to our first anniversary (in less than two weeks!!)


This is the first photo we took together.  We met on April 12th 2008 after my sorority formal where we both went with friends!  We chatted all evening and both knew something was there.  He made an excuse to see me the next day and every day for two weeks before finally asking me out and ever since we have been inseparable.  

                       {so young!!}

Michael has constantly impressed me from day one with his intense drive and desire to succeed as well as his kind heart and dedication.  He was like no boy I had ever encountered and watching him
Become the man I would marry was incredible!  I am so very lucky, so very blessed that God brought us together.  I could brag about Michael all day, he is so smart and talented in so many ways (musician, athlete, businessman)!

  
So when this happened, I was thrilled!  He proposed at Queens our alma mater, yards away from where we first met.

We began to plan our wedding which luckily included some fun parties!

{Engagement Party!} 

 
Thrown by my dear friend, and the Matron of Honor Lauren:


{Bridal Shower}


Thrown by my sweet Maid of Honor Hannah:



{bachelorette}


And many other sweet wedding moments but these were some of the best!

I'm just feeling incredible blessed and thankful this sweet Sunday.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs