Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday: Good Friday!

Good Friday to you folks!  May it be a day of reflection and anticipation of the joy that is Easter!

Joining up with Carolina Charm for five on Friday!



{one} Easter


I am very excited to celebrate Easter this weekend with my family.  Michael and I are hosting an Easter lunch at our home! I'm thrilled to start a tradition and to celebrate this wonderful day.  I am truly thankful that this year Michael has really become my spiritual leader!  This Easter truly is a special one for us.

{two} Le Crueset Cast Iron Skillet

The Easter bunny (my mama) let me know what was headed my way and I am so excited!  I've wanted one of these for ages and just cannot wait to use it!  Le Crueset is worth it's weight in gold to me.

{three} Charlotte Knights!!

Last night we met up with a few other couples to enjoy a game at the brand new Knights stadium!!  

     (Lauren and I + Evan and Michael!)

{four} Pipers first Easter!!  


I love including our sweet pup in holiday festivities!  Thanks to aunt Lauren she's got a cute bunny sweater to sport this Sunday and bunny ears from her Grandma!  Is it too ridiculous to make her a basket and send her on a Easter (toy) hunt around the house?!  As you can see, she is extremely excited!

{five} The Walking Dead

Super random but I just started watching this show on netflix and am kind of obsessed?  I think the characters are very interesting as is imaging our world post apocalypse.  Any other fans of this show?

Hope it's a wonderful weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for more Le Crueset!! So glad Piper has an Easter outfit now. Happy Easter you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie and happy Easter to you guys too!! I'll have to make something for you with the new skillet!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs