Friday, April 25, 2014

Five on Friday!

Linking up again with Christina for five on Friday!


-one- My Dad!


My dad (and his dog) came to visit Wednesday night and it was wonderful as usual!  My dad is pretty awesome and I just love getting to spend time with him.

-two- The Best Chardonnay ever!


Trethethen Chardonnay from Napa Valley was a sweet gift from my boss and boy was it so oakey and buttery!  I couldn't get enough!  It was quite a treat to be give such delicious wine!

-three- Pipers training progress!


This cutie pie has been improving by leaps and bounds and I am so proud!  She walks beside us on the leash regardless of leash style and has stopped being so vocally expressive!  It's been really great to implement a few things and see her behave so well!!  I've learned so much with Piper, on what works and what doesn't work through tons of trial and error.  Ultimately I've realized that each dog is an individual and just like kids what works for one may not work for another.  I'm glad she's been patient with us and thankful for such a sweet pup!

-four- My Sweet Husband



I just have to give my awesome hubs a shout out.  I am super proud of him right now, he has been working his tail off studying, networking...you name it.  He has been so dedicated and driven to succeed in his career and it's amazing to watch.  Also I love him a lot and he is way nicer to me than I ever deserve!

-five- OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!


On April 26th 2013 I married the love of my life.  We had been together five years and had no clue how much more incredible marriage would make things!  This first year has been wonderful, there have been ups and downs and life has changed A LOT!  We've made new friends, have our sweet fur baby, changes jobs and grown a lot!  I can't wait to spend the day celebrating and dreaming of all that is still in store!  Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up!! Happy first anniversary!! What a wonderful milestone! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- fellow Charlotte girl here! Just found your blog through the link-up & am your newest follower! Excited to start reading along :)

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Stopping by from the Friday 5! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much!! We are very excited!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs