Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Notes

On this dreary Monday I wanted to take a moment to remember our fun weekend!  I am so thankful for peaceful, relaxing days and time with friends and our sweet pup!

We spent Friday night having a date night before meeting friends out at Mellow Mushroom to celebrate our friend Carl's birthday.  

Saturday was even better!  That night we met up with Lauren, Evan, and Bella at crafty beer guys (such a great spot) and had a lovely night!

Before that Piper and I went to The Dog Knowledge for training!  


Piper met ivy, another Aussie and I had to grab a photo!  I was there for about 2.5 hours and was amazed by how much info they shared!  They taught me about free shaping (this encourages calm behavior) as well as how to prevent excessive parking and how to walk in a perfect heal!  It was incredible.  Nine months old and she was walking like a show dog!  I can't wait to go back!


Yesterday was a lazy day, grilled kabobs for lunch and a day finished with the best clam chowder from pasta and provisions!  Clam chowder will always remind me of the wonderful honeymoon Michael and I spent in Cape Cod!  

I actually realized that our anniversary is three weeks from this past Saturday!  Since I didn't blog during my wedding I plan to post a few recaps of special wedding moments as we approach this milestone.

Hope you had a great weekend and a great start to your week!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs