Saturday, April 5, 2014

Loving Lately!

I'm so thrilled it's Saturday!  The weather has been absolutely amazing this week!  It feels a like we skipped spring and went straight to summer!!

Just a few things I'm loving from this past week: 

{one} paw print necklace 


Strolling through my favorite artsy store city art works I found this sweet little necklace I couldn't leave without.  The quote is so true.  Animals have meant the world to me.  Our sweet puppy has my heart.

{two} the how I met your mother (HIMYM)  finale.


This past Monday after nine seasons a great show ended, and let me just say WOW.  I'm not sure the end of a show had ever made me this emotional.  Michael (the hubs) kept asking if I was alright!  We've been watching this show for a few years and love the humor and sweetness at the end of our Mondays.  I think it's one of the best comedies out there.  The humor is great but more importantly Ted's story of love and sadly loss is a beautiful one.  The ending was VERY emotional but, as I reflected upon it I realized how right it was.  The show reminds us how much friends matter, how love is something to always believe in, and to always have hope.  I don't think they could of ended it any other way, the last scene (above) with Ted and Robyn was perfect.  The whole story truly made sense.  

{three} Masters Week!!


Next week is masters week!  I may not be a golfer but after (almost) six years with Michael I truly appreciate it.  He's taken me to Augusta National the past three years and I love it!  The club is beautiful, the golf is wonderful, the pimento cheese, BBQ, and cold fries chicken sandwiches are amazing and the day is so peaceful.  So I can't wait to watch the coverage all next week!

{four} new collar and leash for summer!


Piper must be well accessorized and luckily C. Wonder had the perfect leash and collar for this lovely warm weather!!  Piper narrowly avoided their "puppy polo" in fact, I don't think she's safe from it yet!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs