Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday: Time Off!

This week beginning with Labor day is my first actual week off since Christmas!  Now granted, I do have The Best Job Ever however, time off is super awesome!!




Monday, the hubs, the pup and I went to our absolute favorite water hole, Common Market for some lunch and some delicious IPAs on draft.  Man, I love that place.  They allow dogs inside in the AC (amazing) and Piper always finds multiple people interested in making out with her (thats a life goal for that girl!)  One of my littles was in town from my college sorority plus another sister and they met up with us for a bit!  That night we had a dinner date with one of Piper's best park friends (nope, not kidding about that) and her parents.  We brought the pups to angry ales and had a great time!

Now, I'm enjoying playing housewife this week!  I concocted the most wonderful pasta sauce last night!  It was easy, canned pomodoro tomatoes, ground turkey, basil, and two whole bulbs crushed garlic.  It tasted absolutely wonderful.


I had to share this cute photo!  She was given that treat at the bank and then carried it carefully inside from the car with her little head held high.  She's such a little person sometimes!!

Above are the two new pairs of shoes I splurged on for Hannah's wedding!  Both are Sam Edelman, and so incredibly comfortable!  I'm excited to see how they work with the whole look.  She's going for a very rustic boho/chic look!  The Gigi Sandals can be found {here} and the wildly comfortable Felicia flats can be found {here}.

Thoughts for Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up... LOVE Sam Edelman shoes... so comfy!!!

    <3 Sarita www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for time off! And that pasta sauce sounds delicious! Stopping by from the link up:)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs