Friday, September 12, 2014

{Yet Another...} Stitch Fix Review

I would imagine that by now you've heard of Stitch Fix.  It's pretty freaking awesome if you haven't tried it out yet.  Personally, I'd heard about it almost a year prior to my finally biting the bullet and signing up.  I've now received my third {awesome} box and thought it was time to do my part and add a review.  The concept is simple, a $20 styling fee for some fashionista to choose five items for you to try on in the comfort of your own home.  Keep one and the 20 buckeroos is deducted from that, keep them all and you get an additional 20% off.  For reals, this is my third box, and my third time loving it all.  They've got a GOOD thing going with this service.  And, everything I have received I keep on loving.  Give in and try it if you haven't yet.  And I highly recommend very VERY detailed notes and requests to get things you want.

Skies are Blue: Catie Textured Fit & Flare Dress


I saw this dress and loved it right away.  Michael said right away "woah, that's a nice dress" which made me certain it was a keeper.  It's comfortable, fitted, and unique.  The stylist suggest a jean jacket with it now, and then a cardi, tights, and booties for fall.  Done!


41 Hawthorn: Rosa Tab V-Neck Blouse


This top is super comfy and flowy.  I loved the color and knew it would look great with a blue and white skirt from previous fixes as well as shorts and jeans.  (I actually wore it right after this to dinner!)

Street Level: Jamie Animal Print Folded Clutch


This clutch surprised me.  I liked it right away.  It's got three internal pockets, is a fun texture, and is just different than anything I own (all my clutches are monogrammed) and for that I was excited about it.  It goes well with the blue top and will be a pop of color this season.  I wore it out to dinner and really enjoyed it!  I'm glad to have been chosen something a tad outside of my comfort zone.

Milano Tassel Detail Beaded Bracelet Set 

I am crazy about tassels.  These were a totally fun surprise and I love them.  I've never seen anything exactly like these guys and I just love that.

41 Hawthorn Longsleeve Knit Cardigan


I've actually really been wanting a flowy cardigan and am excited about rocking this during the fall!  I paired it with jeans and a flowy top, but am planning on trying it with a navy maxi dress over the weekend.  

All in all... I loved my third stitch and cannot wait for next months!  So far my stylists have really listened to me and also given me examples of how I can mix and match that help me feel like actually have things to wear!





3 comments:

  1. I love that Stitch Fix dress! It fits you perfectly! So pretty! Coming in from the link up today.

    J @ A Hot Southern Mess
    www.ahotsouthernmess.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs