Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weekend Notes!

Our weekend was relaxing and lovely.  Michael and I had a date night at Reid's Friday which I certainly should of photographed!  We split mussels, a flat bread, and the best Carmel cake ever!   Mmmm, it was lovely and I debuted a few of my items from my last stitch!

Saturday we went to our friends house for their pups birthday party!  Amelie and Piper met at the park and just love each other!

                (The birthday girl!!) 

Amelie's mom stumbled upon these beauties at Harris teeter!  They look just like Amelie!

(piper and Amelie's brother tucker!!)

Saturday evening we had a lovely dinner with Michaels mom at nolen kitchen!  Another one of our favorite places!  Loving their fall menu.

The most exciting thing though for me this weekend was the decision to get back into art!  I grew up taking art classes and after saying I would for ages, I finally got myself some supplies.  I'm not sure why I waited so long--I had so much fun!  Perhaps eventually I will share some things I create but not yet ;)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs