Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Notes

I am a huge fan of relaxing weekend days.  Especially as the weather warms up, I am all about them!!  They go by so quickly so I am trying to remember them with a brief post (when I can)!  

Saturday was great, the hubs and I thoroughly cleaned the home (love a clean house) and ran errands.  We also made chili and decided chili is for sharing so we invited our good friends Patrick, Lauren, and Evan over!!

Lauren has the best taste in drinks and brought this delish seasonal Sam Adams brew: cold snap.

 
It was so darn good!  Surprisingly light and citrusy!


Lauren and Evan have the sweetest mini golden doodle Bella!!  She and Piper were born a day apart and have been best friends since the moment they met!! They wrestle non stop for hours, share toys, and are simply adorable together! (Piper is a Mini australian shepherd for those wondering!)


Sunday I picked up a few plants at Home Depot to try and make our patio more spring like!  My goal is to majorly improve my gardening skills this year.

Hope you had a good weekend and great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs