Wednesday, May 27, 2015

25 Week Bumpdate


How Far Along? 25 weeks

Size of Baby: A cauliflower (13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.5 pounds!)

Gender: A little man!  William Baker Mazhari!

Weight Gain: Up two pounds from last week, so 22 pounds as of now.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much exclusively now.  I'm thrilled that I found a light weight maternity jacket at old navy for 14 bucks!  This weekend in the mountains trying to squeeze into some outerwear in the mornings looked ridiculous.  It's adorable and light blue!

Nursery: Since last week I painted the dresser that was in my nursery AND my moms.  How cool is that?  I also replaced the knobs with glass ones to make it look extra nice.  Finally had a spot to put Williams ever growing collection of clothes!

Movement: Constantly!  Today he seems to have settled into his favorite spot and rather than kicking is pushing out constantly.  I'm wondering if it's his little tush!  My tummy actually looks a little uneven due to it!


Symptoms: Heart burn... sometimes it wakes me up.  This weekend my mom commented that the over-all tightening sensation I was describing was most likely braxton hicks.  So I suppose those happen every now and then, mostly in the evening.  Not painful just a unique sensation!

Sleep: Sleeping very well, with a nightly tinkle break around 3am or so. 

Cravings:  Breakfast pastries, coffee (half caf), chocolate covered strawberries

What I Miss:  Michael and I checked out the new Sierra Nevada brewery in mills river over the weekend, not going to lie, I would of loved to have a few beers there.  I did indulge in a little half pint but it just wasn't the same. 

Best Moment This Week:  Enjoying a long weekend with the hubby!  He barely had to log on for work (so rare) and we had lots of quality time just the two of us.

Looking Forward To: My glucose test is next week, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it per se but I am anxious for it to be over with!  Other than that, a fun weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs