Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Crock Pot Mexican Chicken


I wanted to start sharing some of my favorite simple dinners because honestly, who has time for complicated meals these days?  For me it's something about the heat of the summer, but these days I find myself making the same few things often.  It may also be lack of energy being pregnant, but this is one meal that tastes like it actually took more effort when really it's pretty effortless!


You will need:
one package of chicken tenders
one jar of salsa (at least 12 ounces)
one package of taco seasoning
one onion and one bell pepper if you would like

*Dice the pepper and the onion, and then toss all the ingredients in your slow cooker for 4-6 hours and shred with a fork when done cooking!  I paired it with rice and grilled zucchini but honestly the possibilities are endless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs