Friday, March 28, 2014

Five On Friday!!

Happy Friday to you and yours!  I hope it's been a great week and that it will be an even better weekend!  I'm so happy it's Friday and am ready to hang out with my husband and see some friends!  This week was a long one, one day I worked 12 hours!!!  (Granted I get to hang with a cute kiddo all day but still!)

{one} Gap Fit gFast Leggings


So I am all about the leggings these days.  I love wearing a cute basic top and leggings that fit great to feel put together yet comfy.  Plus I try and run at lunch when I can and I'm ready to go in these!  Cheaper than my beloved lululemon wunder unders (32 on sale!) my hubby was so pleased he told me to grab another pair!!

{two} New Origins Compact and eyeliner!



So I am crazy for origins everything when it comes to makeup.  It's natural, it's light, it works really well and it's affordable!  It's also cruelty free which I am so passionate about!  Perfection!  It's always fun to refresh my supply with a new silkscreen compact (try it, it rocks!) and an eyeliner in navy!!

{three} Eastover Park



This park may be my favorite place in town.  We found it when Piper was 5 months old and have been going every chance we can get ever since!  It's just a lovely open park in a neighborhood.  There's plenty of regulars there to chat with and room for our Mini Australian Shepherd to run like she was bred to do!!  When we go there she will be exhausted the rest of the day.  Like they say, a tired dog is a happy dog!  Plus, we find it so peaceful.  I love how dogs remind you to be in the moment and enjoy the simple things!



{four} Laurel Market



Y'all I am crazy obsessed with Laurel Market these days.  Right by Eastover (behind the Starbucks on providence headed uptown) this tiny little market has the BEST sandwiches, coffee, espresso brownies, and these incredible soy ginger noodles I'm addicted to.  If you haven't been, go immediately!

{five} Hannah's Wedding!

My best friend from college is getting married in September and I can't wait!  I've got my shoes and dress now and it's starting to feel real!


(J. Crew Louisa in Graphite!  So comfortable and flowy)

My favorite kind of sandals, Jack Rogers!  In platinum.  It's so much fun to be on the other side of wedding planning!

Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I must try the Origins makeup! I love their lotions but haven't ventured into their makeup. Their sunscreen is the only one that doesn't make my sensitive face burn! Have a great weekend!

    Caitlin C
    www.withpearlsandastethoscope.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will love it Caitlin! It's fantastic for sensitive skin! I love the sunscreen too! Have an awesome weekend yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs