Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Current Obsessions

If you know me at all you know I have a tendency to have a few obsessions.  These obsessions change so I'll be trying to keep track of my various obsessions through weekly posts!

{one} Lululemon.



Okay so I'm late to this band wagon.  I was very resistant about expensive workout gear considering I don't even belong to a gym.  However, my husband has more of an eye for style (for me) than I do and he kept telling me to try it on.  You see, I recently changed careers moving from the corporate world to the joyous world of hanging out with kiddos!  I had been trying to figure out what I should wear to be cute and comfortable.



Long story short I tried it and I LOVED it. I currently own two pairs of the wunder under leggings and am obsessed.  I also have two headbands that totally dress up a pony!  My wish list includes a jacket, more pants, a cute bra, and some cute tops!  Best part is if you randomly can workout mid day you're good to go!

{two} The Wine Store 


This place is pretty much a Charlotte institution.  With three locations around the area you can head into this hip little store and know each bottle was chosen by a master sommelier (Doug frost is their guy).  Pairings and a detailed description is listed next to each one and the bottles start at 5.99 (and they are good!).  Best of all you can sample 1 oz pours of new wines each week.  My husband and I walk to this spot all the time with out puppy in tow!

{three} Pasta and Provisions.



Another Charlotte institution.  This place rocks!  Fresh cut pasta, homemade sauce, frozen delicious soups (clam chowder is the bomb) what more could you ask?  The hubs and I are obsessed with the pomodora sauce.  We have it almost every Monday!  We grab noodles, sauce, and greens and add some grilled chicken!  It is seriously incredible and one of my favorite meals!


What are you currently obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs