Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hannah's Bridal Shower

This past weekend I had the pleasure of throwing a bridal shower for my dear friend Hannah who is getting married in September!



I think she had a good time and enjoyed games and presents!!


The Future Mrs. McEntire!



All in all, the shower was a success!  It was a bit exhausting for me, but it was a fun experience, and I enjoyed hosting!  It's always fun to celebrate a friend's upcoming marriage, and all the events make you think nostalgically back on your own experience!  

2 comments:

  1. showers can definitely be overwhelming, but that's so kind of you to do! congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet thanks Amanda! It was totally worth celebrating her though!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs