Friday, August 22, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!



Boy am I ready for the weekend!  Mostly just because I'm excited to get the chance to spend some major quality time with the hubs before his life is over  he starts his new job!  But for reals, I am getting nervous about the addition of a work phone and lap top into the house... I'm excited for him and am so proud of him for breaking into this industry.  But say hello soon to the lonely wife of an investment banker!  Anywho...

{ONE} My First EVER Panthers Game




Holy SMOKES.  What a fun time this game was!  Randomly, Michael's friend had front row seats for a STEAL listed on facebook.  We thought why not and grabbed them!  We ended up sitting with his old highschool buddy and girlfriend and had a great time with them.  We even splurged on a pedi-cab for the long walk to our car--so worth it and amazingly hilarious!

{TWO} LUSH OPENED!!!

(Michael snapped a photo of my enthusiasm in the lush store!)

Okay, so I posted about this before.  But seriously, I've been waiting since May for this cosmetic store to open.  I know you may be thinking "What is Brooke's deal with this store?!  Who gets so pumped for SOAP??"  (Okay and Michael probably said this to me at some point...).  In short, I just love it.  But, the biggest reason why is because I found them two years ago when I pledged to be a cruelty free consumer.  Do you have a fur baby?  Then go watch some of the videos PETA makes and you too will want to scrutinize your purchases from mascara to granite cleaner.  The thought of a precious pup, or any animal being tested on for things that WE use makes my blood boil.  So a company like LUSH that  is actively fighting testing just speaks to my heart!  Plus, their products are all made by hand with a cute little sticker of the person who made it and when.  How cool is that?  I'm going to post about all my favorite products soon and why I love them.  If you live in Charlotte, go check them out and try out a bath bomb and a fresh face mask for a lovely pampering evening.  (Don't forget the glass of wine!)

{THREE} My UP by Jawbone fitness band


I've had this little guy for a few weeks now and am absolutely loving it.  I love to see how much I am walking in a day, and especially love the sleep tracker.  The band is able to measure how long I sleep, as well as if I wake up (I almost always do) and if the sleep is deep or light.  I feel like I'm really able to keep good track of my body's movement and schedule this way!

{FOUR} Fun with Friends!  

(Our cat is torturing this allergic guy.  Cats are amazing at doing this!)

Our friend from college is currently staying with us this week to participate in the Charlotte City Amateur tournament here in town and it's been a blast hanging out with him in the evenings!  This weekend we are seeing a few of our favorite couples and staying really busy and I just cannot wait!

{FIVE} My Cutie Pies.

She Loooooves Grocery shopping.

Oh I love them so, I just have to share their cuteness as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs