Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

Today I will just share a few thoughts on my mind.  I apologize if it's a bit stream of consciousness!  Linking up with East Coast Chic & Home of Malones!




-this past weekend we went to the Liverpool vs AC Milan game here in town.  What a truly awesome experience it was. My father in law got us all some truly awesome seats.  We really had an amazing time!




-Pumpkin beer is finally out.  I have been savoring a yummy pumpkin beer nightly this week.  There's something so delightfully comforting about the flavor.  I suppose it makes me think warm cozy fall thoughts.  I'm ready for cooler weather, leaves changing, and panthers games.

   (I highly recommend this beer!  Yum!)

-I've been fighting off a cold all week.  What is with summer colds?!  I hate it!  I feel so tired all the time and haven't been able to work out.  It better go away soon!!

-My second stitch fix is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!  I've been counting down the days and will be sure to post a review.  I loved and kept everything in my first fix--fingers crossed that this one is the same way!

-Things are really moving with my husbands job hunt.  I'm so excited for him and can't wait to see what the future brings.  We've had a stressful year and are ready to relax and move forward!  Hopefully I have exciting news to share soon!

-The little girl I nanny is getting baptized on Sunday and I can't wait!  There is something so beautiful about a baptism.  It really reminds me of what a beautiful thing our faith is, what a wonderful community it is.  What a blessing to be part of this family and this experience.

-my hubs recently got me this candle:

 I don't know if there is a better scent on this planet!  I just love it so much and could smell it all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs