Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Is Here!

 While the 40 degree weather right now doesn't feel perfect for Jack Rogers and Lilly dresses I know it's right around the corner.

Life has flown by since my first two feeble blog posts and with more time on my hands it seems like a good time to focus on keeping this little blog up to date!  If only to document the days that all too quickly fly on by.  Case in point, my hubby and I are approaching our first anniversary next month and I can hardly believe it!  I've got some more recipes to share but first just a few photos of life over the past few months!


Piper experienced her first Christmas!


And we had our first Christmas as Mr. And Mrs!!

 
We also had a ton of snow this winter!  For the south this was highly unusual!


Piper loved it!  But I think she's just as ready for warm days as we are.  We love enjoying the outdoors with her when we take her to our favorite park!  It's amazing how much these fur babies help you enjoy the simple things.



2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs