Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July recap!

   (Celebrating the 4th with family friends)

This past weekend Michael and I had a wonderful time in the mountains with my family!  I feel very blessed to be from such a gorgeous place (Flat Rock, NC to be specific).  Two hours from Charlotte, the weather is incredible and it's so nice to get out of the city!!


We had a lot of yummy meals (German is my fave!).


Gorgeous views to enjoy pre fire works show!


We did some brewery hopping while up there, including Oscar blues which has one of our fave beers: dales pale ale.  




Look at my cute hubby with his mountain man beard!


Piper had a great time too!  She was able to go most everywhere with us!

My adorable parents at wicked weed brewery in Asheville!  They have a low gluten IPA that the hubs is just wild about!!

And another brewery...southern Appalachian in Hendersonville.



  (How cute is my sweet 87 year old grandma?!!)

Goodness I didn't want to leave!  But I am so thankful for long weekends with family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs