Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend Recap: Nice and Low Key

This past weekend was unusual for me.  The hubs wasn't around!  Though gone for the occasional golf trip, my husband has been gone since this past Thursday and is returning Wednesday!  My parents jumped on the chance for some alone time with their only child...I happily agreed!

Friday night we went to one of my favorite places in town: Dish!  Located in plaza midwood, this casual place has the BEST chicken and dumplings + Cajun meatloaf.  They loved it!

 
Saturday we did some shopping..,how cute are these pet bowls from crate and barrel?  I knew Piper and Pippa would love to be included in my obsession with white!

 
Some other random crate and barrel goodies!  The little dishes are some of my fave for deserts or small little dishes!  I've been meaning to get some for a while!  The serving bowl is a textured glass.  I need the matching platter for a bridal shower I am hosting in a few weeks!  And those white kitchen towels are the best I have found!  I just love that store...I could do some serious damage there!


Saturday night we grilled out...some of the best filets I've had in a long time (shhhh don't tell the hubs!).  And Sunday we had a relaxing lunch at Reid's before they headed home!


Sunday night Piper had a play date with my friend Lauren's dog Sutton!

      (This 65lb lap dog has my heart!!)

Hope your weekend was lovely as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs