Sunday, July 13, 2014

Currently obsessed.

I swear, every week or two I have a new list of things I'm obsessing over.  It may be a wish list item, a drink, or like this week--a hair style!

{One} French braids


(My hair on the way to the pool this weekend)

I've been doing both double and single braids lately...after finally learning how at 26.  I'm obsessed, as I love avoiding heat damage during the summer as much as possible.  I also just love to be way more casual and less fussy in the summer!

{Two} Aveda Products


I swear by Aveda products y'all.  For me they just work super well!  Plus, they are natural and cruelty free.  I've used the brilliant damage protection spray for years but recently added these two products to my daily routine and I am loving them!  The smooth infusion helps fight wave and allows me to use way less heat--love!!

{Three} Blogilates 


Recently, I asked my friend what she had been doing to look so hot.  Naturally thin already, she was looking very lean and fit and I had to know!  Turns out, she's been following this awesome blog by a trainer! Better yet, there's an iPhone app with a workout calendar for each day hat connects to YouTube videos!  You can check off when you've completed the various tasks.  I'm obsessed.  

{Four} Laura and Lilly Bracelets


So, these adorable bracelets are handmade by villagers in Nepal (and sold to support them).  I love them!  So comfortable and fun for summer.  I've never been one for the stacked look but I am slowly getting into it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs