Sunday, March 30, 2014

Veggie Enchiladas

One of my favorite things to do is to come up with something simple and yummy for dinner based on what I have on hand.  Recipes are great but sometimes you don't feel like going to the store for recipe ingredients--and you know what?  You don't have to.  Half the meals I make I come up with like this!  I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to play around!!



Ingredients (feel free to add your own!!)

1 zucchini (mine was giant so it's actually half!)
1/2 an onion
1 can rotel
1 can black beans
1 can enchilada sauce 
Tortillas 
Chedder cheese
Crushed garlic 
1 cup yellow rice
Green onion 
1/2 avocado



{one} sautée the zucchini and onion for about 7-9 minutes.


{two} add the rotel, beans, rice, crushed garlic and half the enchilada sauce.


{three} add filling to the tortillas and lay them seam side down.  Top with chedder cheese (I used half a cup), the rest of the sauce and some green onion.

{four} bake at 350 for 20 minutes and top with avocado to serve!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs