Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday!  I feel like my week has absolutely FLOWN by and I can't believe the weekend is here already!  I'm ready for a relaxing weekend ahead.  Tomorrow Michael is going to The Masters with his brother so I've got a free day to get stuff done!  I'm bummed I'm not going, but have been lucky enough to go the last three years.  It's such a beautiful place, I love everything about this tournament.  I avidly follow it all weekend!

Since Michael will be gone I plan to prep for our anniversary!  Two weeks from tomorrow--wow!!  Might throw in a pedicure and some other fun things!

Anywho:

{one} British Slip Lead


Piper's new trainer sold us this and taught us how to use it this past weekend... and WOW.  We've been using it all week and and each day has been better and better.  Yesterday I used it and pushed the babe I nanny in the stroller and Piper was perfect.  I was such a proud mama!  I cannot wait to go back to this place and probably will pretty often!  Just to teach really cool tricks and help Piper reach her full potential!  I love this pup, can you tell?!

{two} Tiger Prawns from Clean Catch


Tonight we are getting some incredible shrimp due to Michael winning a game of best ball this week with his buddy Chris!  Chris likes to gamble to keep his head in the game and he knew I'd been wanting to try these (super pricey) shrimp!  I can't wait!

{three} Sesame Ginger Noodles 


Lately I am totally obsessed with these noodles from Laurel Market.  I must get them twice a week at least!  Spicey, cold, flavorful!  My fave!!

{four} White Homes!!




I don't know what it is lately but Michael and I are really into white houses!  It's so fresh and clean.  We want to repaint our interior all white!

{five} Palm Sunday


Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite church services all year.  The beginning of the wonderful week before Easter.





XO,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs